ISET® technology provides researchers with unique benefits.
The ISET© non-invasive testing technology enabling circulating tumor cells (CTCs) isolation is: highly sensitive, flexible, with broad applications, designed to preserve CTCs for downstream processing, and backed by extensive scientific literature.
The ISET technology is able to extract down to a single circulating tumor cell from 10 ml of blood (which contain approx. 60 billion blood cells), keeping CTCs intact and ready for morpho-molecular analyses, thus providing unparalleled sensitivity and specificity.
ISET also extracts circulating giant cells and tumor cell clusters (micro-emboli) from the blood, without loss.
- High specificity: allows the isolation of CTCs without the use of any specific epithelial surface markers antibodies
- High sensitivity: detection threshold of one CTC per 10 ml of blood
- Valid for all solid tumors
- Simultaneous isolation of CTCs and ctDNA from the same sample
- Specific ISET buffers for live (for cells culturing) and fixed cells application
- Compatibility with downstream processing from cytology analysis to DNA gene mutation and gene methylation detection
- ISET Device is CE IVD
- Large scientific literature backup
A simple workflow that fits any lab
- Blood draw of 10 mL collected in K3 EDTA tubes
- The sample is mixed and incubated with application-specific buffer to preserve the integrity of CTCs and their genome
- The sample is processed on the ISET© Device pressure-controlled filtration system
- The fixed cells on the ISET© membrane (10 spots) are ready for multiplexed downstream processing
- The live cells are processed with a specific ISET buffer and can be collected for downstream processing